We offer a service instead of a physical product, it is important that you understand what it is you are buying and what you will receive.
Before an order is placed, please do the following:
- Read the full description & process of the listing you are purchasing.
- Review the Terms and Conditions.
It is so important for your own piece of mind that you are fully aware of what you are purchasing. by making a purchase at our website, you are stating that you understand the process, the service being offered, and the timeline and you AGREE to the terms and conditions of Mosherino LLC.
- Payment is required prior to starting work on illustrations. Final files will be delivered after the purchase is made and the payment is received.
Delivery and Return Policy
- Delivery time depends on packages/services you purchase. We give you a tentative/approximate deadline for your orders. We try to stick to deadlines but it is also your responsibility to give quick feedback so that overall speed can be maintained. We will email you from time to time and give you updates about our progress or what stage we are currently working on.
- If you believe that the work is not yet satisfactory, you may extend the deadline and/or request revisions of the work.
- We take care of all the designs so they can be submitted straight to a printing company. The final files are PDF, PNG and JPEG files, high resolution in 300 dpi, ready for printing.
- We return 100% of your money without any questions asked, if you don’t like the first sketch/illustration after two revisions and feel you are unable to provide feedback to amend the drawings to your liking. Projects in progress are canceled and files won’t be delivered.
- If you become inactive without notice, after the 30 business days it will be considered abandoned and completed, no refund/work will be due.
Delivery & Shipping Cost
- We send design files digitally via emails, so there are NO shipping costs.
- Except where artwork is based on reference material or visuals supplied by you, we warrant that the artwork is original and does not infringe any existing copyright and further warrant that we have not used the artwork elsewhere.
- Once the payment is made the copyright of the work will transfer to you. We only retain the right to use the artwork in our portfolio and/or for promotional use. Our name should also be included on the front cover of the book.
- Unless otherwise agreed, we shall be entitled to receive at least one proof or printed copy of our work.
If you still have any questions/queries, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
We will do our best to answer within 1-2 Business Days.
These terms are effective from January 2021.